Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tsuniah Lake Lodge


Tsuniah Lake Lodge Posted by Picasa


'PCX' parked on the strip @ Tsuniah Lake Posted by Picasa


Mountains and Glaciers Posted by Picasa


Chilko Lake Posted by Picasa

I'd like to be able to tell you the name of this glacier. I passed by it a few times during the day as I did two seperate trips to Tsuniah Lake. The way it carves through the mountains is amazing. I wish I could take pictures that would do it justice.


Glacier Shot Posted by Picasa


All put to bed at the end of the day. South Terminal YVR Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed your landing there a little more than the last bandit crew I saw land there. Tried to tell them about the tailwind on final...they almost learned the hard way! Interesting pictures to boot. Luckily I was in a King Air. I thought Pasco didn't go there anymore?Interesting spot at certain times of day. Glad to see U have found a great spot to learn...NT and in the 1900...one of my fav planes!
Enjoy! -saltyseadog

Anonymous said...

doh! Sorry! I was talking about Tscacha (sp?)...nasty spot! Tsunia...lovely! Did you partake in Breakfast or lunch....they were great cooks and super nice folks!
-seadog

Lost Av8r said...

Not to sure if I've heard about Tscacha. Tsunia was a super cool spot and I couldn't have gone on a nicer day. Wasn't there long enough to get fed though.