Wednesday, January 11, 2006

On The Move

I got a call from our Chief Pilot this past Friday. With all the extra work we've been doing, the company has decided they're moving their Navajo down to Vancouver to do a run from Vancouver, up to Kamloops and Williams Lake, and they would like me to see it safely through the sky. So I'm in Williams Lake all week to do my training on the PA31 Navajo chieftain. Though not a turbine and not as new as the 1900, it's a very nice airplane, well kept, and has a few cool features including a Garmin GNS 530 GPS. Hopefully we'll get this done by weeks end at which time, I'll have four current PPCs....not bad. :)

2 comments:

Capt. Wilko said...

Good deal, Shawn. I just stumbled upon your blog today and love the great stories and beautiful pictures! Keep it up.

Sam Weigel said...

I have several hundred hours in Navajos and Chieftains, and it's one of my favorite airplanes. Good with a load in back, good in ice, bulletproof systems. Piper built 'em right. Enjoy!