Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Another Rotation come and gone


Grumman Goose 'UAZ' off 13 in Bella Bella Posted by Picasa


HawkAir Dash 8 - 100 on the south apron in Vancouver.  Posted by Picasa


American registered Beaver. Just off runway 13 in Bella Bella, after taking on some fuel.  Posted by Picasa


The Beaver 'ASF' on the roll runway 31 in Bella Bella (Campbell Island) Posted by Picasa


Hawkair Dash 8 - 100 and Voyaguer Dash 7 getting set up for a long day Posted by Picasa


'PCX' on the ramp 1st thing in the morning Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is the fifth comment for this blog entry but the first real one; I hate blog comment spammers. Death to all spammers.

Anyway, where was I? Oh ya, great pics. I see from the EXIF info that you took the picture with a Canon PowerShot G2 (I was originally going to ask about the other settings used on your camera until I thought of checking the EXIF). But now I'm wondering if that picture of the Dash-8 and Dash-7 is original as presented or if you retouched it at all?
-dr

Lost Av8r said...

Yeah, The whole spam thing is brand new, just started with this post. I'm going to have to look around and see what I can do to put a stop to it.

I did take a few of the photo's through photoshop and picasa. I generally just turn up the saturation a bit. Give's the photo's a bit more colour.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shawn, its Matthew from CZVR :D great pics I must say, you're so damn lucky to be working for Pasco...I was wondering, if you ever get a chance, could you try and snap a photo of several aircraft lined up on the runway at once? I remember when I was taking off 08R on Westjet, there was a Cessna infront of a hawkair Dash8 infront of a Pasco plane, and tower just sent them off one after the other. I thought you had a pic of it but I couldn't relocate it. Anyways great blogs, keep the pictures coming!

GC said...

Love the pic of the Goose! That's a fantastic shot!