Monday, March 21, 2005

Going Away

My two room mates, who are also riding the pogey train due to the well known events surrounding our jobs, managed to secure positions at an airline in Vancouver. I didn't get my resume into the company quite on time, however, the day after I sent it, the CP from said company called to invite to the company indoc and two groundschools, hoping to fit me in when a spot opens up. So we know find ourselves having to dump our apartment and start packing for the trip across the prairies and over the rocks to the gorgeous West coast of BC, on top of studying for groundschools and saying good bye to the many good friends we've made here in Thompson. Given all the stuff I need to accomplish before leaving on the 1st of April, I'll be unable to update the Up in The Air for a while. Hopefully by the 1st of May, I'll be able to sort out the chaos and have some new stories to tell.

Cheers,
Shawn